Anyone in Northamptonshire who has a freshbreeze simo?

judofish

Hi Lisa,

I'm afraid none of us has a Freshbreeze as far as I know.

Does it have to be one? as we fly Bailey ( 4 piece cage ) , Custom-air ( 3 piece cage ) and Pap ( 2 piece cage ). You're more than welcome to come over and maybe get some inspiration for your project.

Tim

Hi Lisa,

I'm afraid none of us has a Freshbreeze as far as I know.

Does it have to be one? as we fly Bailey ( 4 piece cage ) , Custom-air ( 3 piece cage ) and Pap ( 2 piece cage ). You're more than welcome to come over and maybe get some inspiration for your project.

Tim

Hi tim,

Can you drop me a line next time your flying so I could come take a peek, I think I saw three of you flying over Rushden way.

I'm really interested in paramotoring and I would love to see the real thing before I start making my own, You know to get some ideas.

I have a welder now and I'm in the process of learning to weld, easy said than done.

The reason i like the Freshbreeze is that it looks like it can be mountable to a trike quite easily and i wanna make a trike too.

I have to get into this sport! lol I have the use of my dads paraglider if I build one. Just need plans or measurements. the 'sky bolt' plans online don't (to me) look good, so I'm looking to rip off FB or bailey shhhhh.

So are you flying soon so i could have a look and drain your brain about PPG'ing?

Lisa.