Paramania orders

The official Paramania colour scheme (Standard production colours in stock & availible immediately)

This is what Paramania say on there website. In fact, after paying in full, I ordered a Revo2 on 25th September...was told it would arrive in around a week 10 days (as says above, available immediately)..in fact they have no stock, the next batch is coming from China...on the 9th October.

Could manufacturers please be truthful and update their websites. My patience switch has been turned back on... :fail:

• 2 weeks later...

They keep their stock in China.

Thats it, nothing sinister about it.

They are sitting in boxes waiting to be sent out (not in production). Seems simple to me, they ship all over the world. Why have stock sent to France and then send back to Australia or America it wont get there any quicker from France.

Maybe for us in europe it would be quicker but then they have no crystal ball to say which colours your going to order.

Okay, finally laurie sent me a tracking number (with an apology which I accepted in good heart)

it was only picked up in china on 19th!! (ordered 24th, had hoped was shipped 9th at end of holidays)

been past anchorage and is currently sat at Newark...

Ah well, she's on her way at last, home to daddy.. :roll:

Oct 21, 2012 5:18 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

NEWARK, NJOct 20, 2012 6:41 PMDeparted FedEx locationANCHORAGE, AKOct 20, 2012 1:13 PMArrived at FedEx locationANCHORAGE, AKOct 20, 2012 11:10 PMIn transitINCHEON KROct 20, 2012 8:33 PMIn transitINCHEON KROct 20, 2012 6:58 PMIn transitINCHEON KROct 20, 2012 1:53 AMIn transitQINGDAO CNOct 20, 2012 1:52 AMInternational shipment release - ExportQINGDAO CNOct 20, 2012 1:49 AMLeft FedEx origin facilityQINGDAO CNOct 19, 2012 4:21 PMPicked upQINGDAO CNPackage received after FedEx cutoff