michael tagi training blog

halo, im michael tagi from indonesia,first im pilot paragliding,xc lover about 12 years experience in paragaliding,now my paraglider with ozone enzo.

Now im interesting with paramotor,i already buy rs ultra polini thor 200,and ozone speedster for ppg,

My instruktur ppg is my friend,his name didit majalolo.

My first day is practice groundhandling with paramotor,with airwave wave 1 glider,because my basic from paragliding, it doesnt have take time for practice groundhandling.

And now,because its new machine,me and didit take break in my new machine.seting the carburator and etc.

Oke,just that for my first day,wait for my new update blog.thanks

IMG-didit.jpg.f29665bcb383035d5fea4018c5

5733641a9a9ce_IMG-thor200.jpg.b348c0d5d9

After 4 stage training in the ground.now i with mr pujo as my instructure paramotor,i borrow his machine top 80.

First:groundhandling training to handle and inflate parachute

Second:groundhandling training with machine off and inflate parachute and handle

Third: taxi training iwith machine on and inflate parachute to look performance but doesnt airborn

Fourth: after look perfect , now i can airborne at afternoon,wind from south and laminer about 10km/hour

Im very impresive about this,its very comfort and nice,after training hard ,i can fly with paramotor.

Thank you mr pujo and all my friend at Jakarta Paramotor Club