Ground handling gust limit

10 mph max to start with wear a helmet nothing downwind if you get dragged.

Fly the wing holding the risers only first, if it starts to lift or drag you you can let go if necessary.

If you are clipped in and get dragged just grab a set of lines on one side and keep pulling them in, when you are back at your car give yourself a good telling off and don't do it again

Fly the wing holding the risers only first, if it starts to lift or drag you you can let go if necessary.

If you are clipped in and get dragged just grab a set of lines on one side and keep pulling them in, when you are back at your car give yourself a good telling off and don't do it again

been there :D

unfortunately the field I was ground handling in was covered in sheep poo, the misses was not impressed when I arrrived home covered in brown and green streaks all over.

unfortunately the field I was ground handling in was covered in sheep poo, the misses was not impressed when I arrrived home covered in brown and green streaks all over.

Covered in sheep poo. we know what you was really doing !!

Covered in sheep poo. we know what you was really doing !!

:lol:

Sheep poo..... you were lucky... I had to condend with cow pats (fresh) and thistles......