Nuneaton paramotoring

dannyward

:acro: hi guys. Just wanted to say hi as iv just joined the forum.

Me and my friend both from nuneaton,have been flying now for round two months! We have got use of an awesome field where they have the Ferness end car boot so if anyone wants to join us up there some time let me know. We both fly parajets with revo2 wings and have done a lot of flying lately if anyone has seen us :DWe have also started a little site called Nuneaton paramotoring if you wanna check it out.

• 2 years later...

Hi

I live in Keresley Coventry. I was doing paramotor training a couple of years ago in Swindon, but due to work committments only got as far as my first flight. I have recently come back from Spain where I did my paragliding CP but also bought a wing and moster paramotor last weekend so am keen to get back into paramotoring locally. I see your post is from some time ago. Do you still fly at this site. I go past it every day on my way to work.

Cheers

Steve

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi Guys,

I am part way through my PG to PPG course. I live in the Kenilworth area. I'm about to invest in some equipment. Does anyone know of any sites in the Warwickshire/West Midlands area currently used for Paramotoring? I have access to a field on my step daughters farm near Huddersfield but that is a bit of a trek.

Any info would be useful.

Steve.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I have sites north of Stratford-on-Avon, but all required careful negotiation and sometimes a contribution. Best policy is take-off and fly away as you get higher; landing back in field with engine off, so a quiet glide-in. Anyone else flying locally, give me a yell: markdavidpugh@yahoo.co.uk

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...