Farms with B&B + flying fields

enzo200500

Yes- would be great for highlighting points for 'Island hopping'... flying between a number of locations, with the guarantee of somewhere to land- a bed for the night, etc... and even refuelling perhaps.. Without taking camping gear etc... with you...

I'm sure there would be plenty of hotels and BBs that could be suitable, and a lot of them would be glad for the business- especially in quieter periods.

GD

I did start a google maps ''Footlaunch Friendly Sites'' page last year and a few people have filled in new sites since I last looked at it.

It could definitely do with a few more campsites on farms that are happy to let us fly occasionally . The holiday flights in strange new places with rugged coastlines and mountains are always my favourites.

Feel free to edit it by pressing the''edit'' button at the top of the left hand column. Click on the tear drop and then click on the location you wish to add . Fill in some details then press '' DONE'' in the lefthand column.

http://goo.gl/maps/LFK2g