Hi newbie , interested in learning

Hi my names Gary , I live in Basildon and I have a ppl a licience but the cost of keeping this is getting more and more expensive .

I've not flown for 3 years now and as the licienceing is changing has got me thinking about an alternative , fixed wing club flying is out of the question now and microlights although cheaper have a storage issue so Ive been googleing and having a read up on paramotors this looks like a possible solution .

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to training sites local to me or any of you guys flying local to me mind if I pitched up for a chat and see what this sport is all about

Many thanks in advance

Gary

Hi Gary. I started learning about 6 months ago. I met up with a few blokes as above( Southend). I live in east tilbury and work in Basildon. More than happy to share anything I have learnt from these peeps with ya. All be it new info to my self but still may be of help to ya. Also if ya want to have a look at the kit I'm local to ya if ya want to, the offer is there. Pm me your number if ya interested.

Think you will be impressed with the sport!

Stu

Hi Gary. I started learning about 6 months ago. I met up with a few blokes as above( Southend). I live in east tilbury and work in Basildon. More than happy to share anything I have learnt from these peeps with ya. All be it new info to my self but still may be of help to ya. Also if ya want to have a look at the kit I'm local to ya if ya want to, the offer is there. Pm me your number if ya interested.

Think you will be impressed with the sport!

Stu

Pm sent