Zenith Thor 200

Guest chrisg547

Guest chrisg547

Just picked up my Zenith Thor 200. Weekend of good weather !! TIme to play !!!

If you think the pics on PJ's website look good. Then its even better in the flesh.

Guest chrisg547

3 flights on the weekend and I can say without doubt....Yep it has power !! Don't have any numbers yet, but an F15 on full 'Happy Carrots' springs to mind. As it felt like I was lying on my back when climbing... and I'm 97kg in the buff.

3 flights on the weekend and I can say without doubt....Yep it has power !! Don't have any numbers yet, but an F15 on full 'Happy Carrots' springs to mind. As it felt like I was lying on my back when climbing... and I'm 97kg in the buff.

in the buff? not sure it was THAT warm :D

Guest chrisg547

Haha, judging by the fact it looked like i had swam to the take of site, I was feeling the heat.

in the buff? not sure it was THAT warm :D

Guest chrisg547

I think i can say that there isn't any vibration, certainly in comparison to my Macro V2

Although i was enjoying the flight and power too much to even notice if there was.

Its also much quieter (much easier to talk on the radio) and has a really smooth (tons of) power delivery.

Initially thought it was a pain to assemble (I had gotten used to just clicking the 3 cage sections to the Macro and going for it, but will gladly forgive it of this for the performance. It really is incredible !!

If you get one I'm pretty sure you wouldn't regret it.

Im so jealous! Hows the vibration (or lack of?)

I want one!