Flyin an BBQ on Saturday

seymore

I am going to have a little fly-in and BBQ on Saturday evening . Bring some food to throw on a bbq and camp the night. Up on top of the hill RH20 2HZ Keep the flying as quiet as possible. Very noise sensitive area so no flying in circles overhead at 300 ft with a noisy motor,( take off and bugger off rule ) however I may put on a little low level flying display for some friends around 7 pm with banners , smoke ect, since the weather scotched my plans for the Birthday display last month.

Had a great time last night and will be flying en mass down to the coast this afternoon to fly pass the Bognor Birdman comp ( which is going off Worthing Pier this time) The Van then loads up the kit for the Worlds and heads to Spain. This weekend has been a last minute check and flying practice for some of the GB team. Had a big inflatable bollard in the field and kick sticks for slalom practice. And I took the banner for a spin. Stunning evening after the wind died down at 6.30. About 8 of us got to fly and about 6 camped over.