What wing did you first fly on.....

Just a fun question, before someone beats me up for asking :?

What was the first wing you flew on, are you still on it, was it yours?

Me...

Sky Cima K2, Its still the only wing I have flown so far as its what my training school uses for new pilots. Hoping to progress onto my own Revo 2 as soon as possible.

It seems a bit easier to forward launch, but I'm sure as I get better skills and move onto my wing and get more experience with it, it will be just as easy (hopes).

So, what did you learn on, what have you got now?

At Membury, we have Dudeks, Paramania's and Apco's for the School

As it stands the favorite wing for the students is the Apco. (normally their decision)

SW :D

For me it was an Ozone Electron. (which was all singing and all dancing then)

There are still one or two around, but as above.... Its a DOG compared to any modern wing.

SW :D

I had Hathor Symphony that i bought brand new 10 years ago with a DK Whisper paramotor. I dId all my training and first flights on this wing in Slovakia. Incredibly easy to launch and land . Seriously slow but i liked it. Went from that to a Paramania Revolution. Wow! What a difference. loved this wing. Getting a speedster soon. Happy days. I love flying. Nick

On paramotor, swing arcus. big, slow, didn't wan't to turn and was a bit like jello. Easy to start though. changed to a ozone vulcan after a few flights. also big and slow but much better handling and harder to start. then fusion, much better. Used a firebird grid for a while, that's a very nice wing as well.