Hertfordshire - newbie taster/training

Hi all. Where is a good place to get a proper taster or training? I'm in Welwyn Garden City, Herts, but happy to drive up the A1, or head to Cambridgeshire, Beds etc. I've never flown, I don't have any kit and I have no paramotor contacts. Cheers in advance.

Hi Matt,

I'm not too far up the road from you. There's quite a few chaps around the area. First things first is research. Don't buy anything just yet. Get some training. There's lots of good instructors here that will point you in the right direction.

Welcome to the forum

Hi all. Where is a good place to get a proper taster or training? I'm in Welwyn Garden City, Herts, but happy to drive up the A1, or head to Cambridgeshire, Beds etc. I've never flown, I don't have any kit and I have no paramotor contacts. Cheers in advance.

Hi Matt, I am near potters bar, no flying around here at the moment due to the olympics, if you are looking for an instructer whos not too far away you wont go far wrong with Alex at sabreace.

http://www.saberace.com/

Tell him Dave from the canewdon mob put you onto him. :wink:

Dave.

Hi Matt, I am near potters bar, no flying around here at the moment due to the olympics, if you are looking for an instructer whos not too far away you wont go far wrong with Alex at sabreace.

http://www.saberace.com/

Tell him Dave from the canewdon mob put you onto him. :wink:

Dave.

Seconded !! :)

Potters Bar isn't far! I think I'll make contact with Saberace in Braintree. Only an hour away, so not a problem.

Thanks all. If I'm going to do this, I want the proper instruction!

Edited by Guest

Hi Matt,

I'm not too far up the road from you. There's quite a few chaps around the area. First things first is research. Don't buy anything just yet. Get some training. There's lots of good instructors here that will point you in the right direction.

Welcome to the forum

Thanks. Sound advice!