Good news Dell looses Sky paragliders

I wonder what he is going to fly / peddle now as the only safe wing in the world.

Imagine the pain from all of the many years of marketing, videos, posts and publicity stunts (which will be there for may years for people to see) when he is trying to pitch out a different glider.

But Dell, it's just that I am sure I heard you mention... "Frickin K2 man" once or twice?

SW :D

I was thinking the same.... will he be stupid enough to try and paint them as a bad wing now?

All his work will really help the new resellers

ohhh the ending of another long over due chapter of Dell.... what do you think he will get into next? Children's books?

Dell will be just fine - remember he has 100's of UK students each week flying out to the USA for the 'best training in the universe' ......... :roll:

Strangely enough, I didn't see any pilots at Basse Ham last week flying a K2 / Flat Top ........ Even more amazingly there were no fatalities from almost 1000 pilots using 'deathtrap' reflex wings and paramotors with (mostly) round cages ........ :lol:

Perhaps Nigel might want to re-write his ebay ads and remove the Dell homages, videos, and "304 reasons why you should buy a flat top" ........

Ebay did turn up this gem of a bargain though - perhaps Del has switched to selling used machines now ? Surprised nobdy has snaped this up :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FLY-CASTELLUCCIO-Pink-75cm-Diameter-Pro-Sporting-Paramotor-Complete-Unit-In-GWO-/310411224179?pt=UK_SportingGoods_OtherSports&hash=item4845f36473

Ebay did turn up this gem of a bargain though - perhaps Del has switched to selling used machines now ? Surprised nobdy has snaped this up :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FLY-CASTELLUCCIO-Pink-75cm-Diameter-Pro-Sporting-Paramotor-Complete-Unit-In-GWO-/310411224179?pt=UK_SportingGoods_OtherSports&hash=item4845f36473

Brand new, only 6 hours of use ;)

Amazing how people forget the zeros when posting this kind of staff