What a numpty...

Apparently every one in the UK fly's to the us for training now??

Hi guys I love you're video I can't imagine how good that feels! I really want to try this, are you aware of any reputable guys offering training in the UK?
Hi, yes it is a total freaking blast. Coolest thing you will ever do for sure. I've done all sorts of wild things and this tops them all by far. No I don't know anyone in the UK I would trust your life to. I know tons over there I definitely would not trust your life to though. What people from the UK do is just fly to the USA to get the very best training then bring the gear back with them on the plane. That ends up saving you more than the cost of training and you really rock the skills.

LOL

Another reason why I said delete that Dell move.... Too funny.

Seriously where do people like Dell come from? What book did he read? Fall off a truck when he was young? Hit by car? what?

You can not call him a twat..... they are useful!

Edited by Guest

He does have a point; nowhere in the UK can we get decent training for barefeet children without a helmet to fly over water. I know he excels in that. I also suspect the BHPA qualification for getting nicked by the police isn't quite as good as the Dell award.

"then bring the gear back with them on the plane..."

I would like to see any airline allow that with a paramotor once it has had fuel in it.... :shock: He truly is beyond belief that guy.

...Enzo loves him though..and wants his babies ... :lol:

Well we took or Paramotor to chins and back with no problems :-)

It can be done :D:lol:

"then bring the gear back with them on the plane..."

I would like to see any airline allow that with a paramotor once it has had fuel in it.... :shock: He truly is beyond belief that guy.

...Enzo loves him though..and wants his babies ... :lol:

Well we took or Paramotor to chins and back with no problems :-)

It can be done :D:lol:

Yes I am aware it can be done by removing the fuel tank and cleaning down/removing components that have had fuel pass through them. What I was getting at is Numpty chops makes it sound like you just "hop" on a plane with all..which is clearly not the case. :D

Apparently every one in the UK fly's to the us for training now??
Hi guys I love you're video I can't imagine how good that feels! I really want to try this, are you aware of any reputable guys offering training in the UK?

You're doing the poster of the comment a great service. The actual comment was.

Hi guys I love you're video I can't imagen how good that feels! I really want to try this, are you aware of any reputable guys offering training in the UK?

:D