Fly-in at Hull Aero Club July 14 2012

alan

Sticky Grape (mark)

End of the month you will be lucky !!! :wink: When did you place your order???? I have just sold a unit to a guy Who placed an order start of feb and was told last week it would be at least another 5-6 weeks before he would have his V5...... Thats almost 21 weeks!!! :shock::shock:

I got him one in a 4days as we always have a rolling stock of unit's... We are now having to take orders as Bailey can't seem to keep up with demand.

All the best

Mark

I know what you mean.. i was shocked the first time i went up. All the best British engineering came from shed's :wink: ...

At the moment they ARE Very busy, Bare i mind Paul make all the engines and does all the development, Mick and john build the chassis, tanks, cages and also build the paramotors to the high standard we all expect.

When did you place your order???

This is the main reason we started Sussex paramotors to avoid the long waits. We wait so you dont have to....

• 2 weeks later...

Hummmm...

'May' be a good place to run a preview of the Flight for Heroes DVD.

Need to think about that for a short while though :-)

Still only 70% coming at the moment...

SW :D

Thank you to all that attended I know some of you had very long journeys Pete B , Simon W , Rigger and Shamoo Stickeygrape The Geordie,Dave W,Andy L, Pete D, Tim W , Gary R, Paul K,Gary R.

Together with our club members we hopefully made new friends and shared in our passion for our sport.

With your help we managed to raise £180 for our Hosts the Hull Aero Club which will go towards that bloody awful road in,which should be addressed next month.

Ps sorry about gaffer taping your doors up Simon it just seemed like a good thing to do at the time and it is a good way of testing the quality of the paint job lol

Alan, Hull Aero Club member

Ps we will be having another one before the years out

The only mistake you made with the door / gaffa event, and it was a very big one make no mistake about that... WAS...

TELLING ME IT WAS YOU !! :twisted:

I will prepare something extra special for you at the next fly-in :-) 'Sleep with one eye open' :-)

Great gig, great bunch of blokes, great site. Thanks for the invite! (apart from that odd guy in the jumper? who was he?) ;-)

SW :D

Shit I wont grass on the others then and take it like a man I will however turn up with only an inflatable doll a sleeping bag and a hot water bottle surely you could not do too much with that and play your cards right and I might let you have sloppy seconds on Hot Cherry :shock:

Shit I wont grass on the others then and take it like a man I will however turn up with only an inflatable doll a sleeping bag and a hot water bottle surely you could not do too much with that and play your cards right and I might let you have sloppy seconds on Hot Cherry :shock:

Its surprising what he can do to you even if you weren't there :shock:

Mmmmm sleeping bag, paracord, large ballon and helium!!!!!!