Possible to repair this prop?

LOL

Man it looks good! For sure get that Spdster out and take her for a rip! You have the 26m too?

I cant wait to take it the the mountains without the motor. I'll take some pic's and maybe a quick vid.

I had it in the rough coastal thermic crap we get here sometimes with no issue. It really feels like a paraglider wing as it moves around through the differences in pressure.

Working on the wing overs and getting to know the wing a little more every flight. I'm amazed at how much head wind these reflex wings can take. Last run I took my wind meter out and there was 11.2 - 13kns hitting the beach. launch was fast with no issue. A normal glider I would be tumble weed....

I was actually almost able to soar on the beach lift. I want to try this next time. Take the motor off trim the wing up a bit and see if I can soar the beach lift lol

I got the 28 m2. 26 would have been fine too but I wanted a slightly larger wing this time to be able to thermal with it using the paramotor, and nice with lower revs for flying too. I'm sure the 26 handles well, considering how sensitive the tip steering was on the 28.

The weather here is faulty. Defect. Wettest June since they started measure 200 years ago. July doesn't look better... yet.. never stop hoping :)

Glad to hear that you are happy with it :) The weather wasn't okay for flight yesterday but I ground handled it some and it sure does start easily. That's nice. The time when reflex wings was harder to start is over.

Yeah, please post some pictures or video

I haven't made a video in a long time but this is where we fly most of the time, it's close to home:

Summer (it says "slut" in the end, means "the end" in swedish.. nothing else ;) :

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

winter:

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

The weather here is faulty. Defect. Wettest June since they started measure 200 years ago

This is because you bought a new wing! You have the same luck as me! I'm so happy mine decided to reappear I was shitting.

Its got to get better over there. Its a bitch you guys have such a nice country to fly over but cant get to it due to mother nature

lol