Parajet Cyclone - Zenith

SkyFreak

Apologies in advance for a few silly questions from an wanna be paramotor flyer! Just doing my home work ...

1.) There used to be a 160cc Rotary Cyclone engine ? But the Parajet website only shows the 294cc Macro & Compact ... has the 160CC Cyclone been taken out of production? Why?

2.) The Zenith Thor 200 has 80KG of thrust and it's 10KG lighter than the Cyclones - besides power to weight what would be the main reason to buy a Zenith vrs a Cyclone?

Must admit I've owned a Mazda RX7 rotary car and despite what people say about rotary engines, it ran like a dream - smooth and flawless ..... Look forward to the day when I can slap down the card and walk out with a Cyclone!!

Thanks in advance! :D

The Zenith comes apart into a small space for travelling. No tools needed to assemble. Stand is removable without tools, can be flown with or without it fitted. The spars are replaceable individually should you prang it (won't damage the chassis). Comes with two spare spars. Fuel tank removes by one pin and a quick-release ratchet (and two snap connectors on the fuel lines). Feels even lighter than the figures suggest. Has the new Parajet lightweight harness which takes about ten seconds to remove (no tools). Choice of engine. Looks stunning.

Guest chrisg547
The Zenith comes apart into a small space for travelling. No tools needed to assemble. Stand is removable without tools, can be flown with or without it fitted. The spars are replaceable individually should you prang it (won't damage the chassis). Comes with two spare spars. Fuel tank removes by one pin and a quick-release ratchet (and two snap connectors on the fuel lines). Feels even lighter than the figures suggest. Has the new Parajet lightweight harness which takes about ten seconds to remove (no tools). Choice of engine. Looks stunning.

Thats why i have one on order !!

Apparently , the firm which supplied some parts for the 160 went bump...taking the tooling and plans with them...

Thor 200 has ample power and is a lot lighter than a Cyclone...been there , done that .

And the fuel economy of the Thor is amazing...3lts hr in normal flight , not much more if you thrash it .

And if you do run a Cyclone , you ve still got to bugger about with a 30-1 petrol/oil mix .

Cyclones do sound sooo sexy though :lol:

I would have another if i could get it to run right.....