Black Hawk Collection 02/02/2008

jjenkins007

Well all being well.....Rich and I will be on our way early doors Sat 02nd feb to collect our newly born engines and wing. Really can't wait now, weather permitting i would like to fly them on sunday!!!! Keen aren't we......yyeeesss

Pete: What are your plans for collection? We would like a pic of us all with Gilo and the crew when we pick them up!

Parajetsimon: Fancy taking mine up for a first flight to check things over ha ha??? :lol:

OUT

hi. Was going to pick mine up next Thurs, so Gilo has arranging to have it delivered by courier. Can't make the weekend as i have a delivery coming Saturday . Bad news is that following the delivery I have about two to three weeks work which will stop me flying. Bet it will be well run in during that period. every coffee break, on with the motor to give it a try. Get some photos with all three units. mines the one with the Titanium exhaust

Hi simon. Sorry i can't make it down to Gilo's, We'll have to meet when you are on the tip to tip. I'm planning to do some free flying at Mere in the next couple of months if you are interested, also give me a chance to go and see Gilo's factory

Parajetsimon: Fancy taking mine up for a first flight to check things over ha ha??? :lol:

OUT

Yep, I'll fly it for you, and practice crashing it... not that I am jealous.... much... :(

Are you bringing my wing back with you? Mines the one in the black rucksack ha ha ha I kept that quiet.