EC Extreme Moster 185

Wratty71

If you put a EC and bulldog next to each other there like chalk and cheese in quality and having a uk dealer manufacturer means you will have a much better and faster customer service.

Totally agrree with you Morgy, the quality of the Bulldog is miles ahead of the EC but then that is to be expected.

Neilzy

do you deal direct with EC in Poland?

Someone I know is looking for a Frame,Prop & cage Parts :( and I was told you were the guy to ask.

You may have been misled i had a slight problem with my frame, maybe you were thinking about the total devistation caused to another who needed a Prop and Cage after snagging a thin line not a EC tho

If you put a EC and bulldog next to each other there like chalk and cheese in quality and having a uk dealer manufacturer means you will have a much better and faster customer service.

Totally agrree with you Morgy, the quality of the Bulldog is miles ahead of the EC but then that is to be expected.

Neilzy

do you deal direct with EC in Poland?

Someone I know is looking for a Frame,Prop & cage Parts :( and I was told you were the guy to ask.

You may have been misled i had a slight problem with my frame, maybe you were thinking about the total devistation caused to another who needed a Prop and Cage after snagging a thin line not a EC tho

:lol: