ros 125

My mates got a ros 125 and it keeps cutting out after about ten minutes of flight but runs sweet till then.we changed the coil and pop off pressure is spot on and carb has had new gasket etc.

Any ideas?

you aint got no mates :D

and stop using easy start on it :D

try running it on the ground until it cuts out and imediately check the fuel supply, it could be a blockage somewhere thats letting enough fuel through just for ten minutes of running and then starving, also does it do it when warm or does it only do it when warmed up from cold?

Don't worry, You probably have more mates than Dave even if its only the one :( .

But along his line of thinking check the tank breather. About ten Min's running is enough to cause a vacuum in the tank if it cant let air in.

Don't worry, You probably have more mates than Dave even if its only the one :( .

But along his line of thinking check the tank breather. About ten Min's running is enough to cause a vacuum in the tank if it cant let air in.

Exactly what I was thinking, I had this when I did not open a vent valve on the fuel tank. It would just die on full throttle but it would slowly come to a halt on idle. Sort of stuttering but would pick up a bit if you accelerated and eventually die.