cima k2?

K 2 is easy to fly, takeoff and land, probably well demonstrated by one of UKPPG's students, recently, who did about 100 flights in an afternoon.

How long would it last? Mine shows signs of wear and porosity but I didn't get it new. I can tell you it's slower than all the reflex gliders though. I'd still rather fly my Atis2, also built by Sky gliders.

If you want a nice lightweight to hike up a mountain with, I'd say go for it. The handling is fine and it does feel very safe. IMO there are better choices for PPG but if you could borrow one for your first flights they are a piece of piss to fly.

Hi Finding0,

Why dont you come and try one yourself and many other beginner wings at the same time, as this is the service that we offer at UKPPG, Try them all for yourself and make your own decision. Dell is a salesman yes, but the K2 is an all round good safe beginner / imtermediate glider and also a good cross country glider, like Dave quoted, even though it may be a little bit slower than some of the new Reflex gliders, but it is a very safe and forgiving glider.

All I will say is try things yourself and Make your own decisions.

The problem with forums is if someoone doesnt like dell, they will slag of the K2, but the K2 is made by SKY Paragliders and Not dell. The other thing with forums is that people will normally recommend a wing they they personally fly, it doesnt mean that there wing is any better or worse its There personal opinion and if they have never tried other manufacturers wings then what are they comparing it to.

Give us a call if you would like to test fly / try various wings to make your own mind up.

Nigel

UKPPG

Hi Finding0,

Why dont you come and try one yourself and many other beginner wings at the same time, as this is the service that we offer at UKPPG, Try them all for yourself and make your own decision. Dell is a salesman yes, but the K2 is an all round good safe beginner / imtermediate glider and also a good cross country glider, like Dave quoted, even though it may be a little bit slower than some of the new Reflex gliders, but it is a very safe and forgiving glider.

All I will say is try things yourself and Make your own decisions.

The problem with forums is if someoone doesnt like dell, they will slag of the K2, but the K2 is made by SKY Paragliders and Not dell. The other thing with forums is that people will normally recommend a wing they they personally fly, it doesnt mean that there wing is any better or worse its There personal opinion and if they have never tried other manufacturers wings then what are they comparing it to.

Give us a call if you would like to test fly / try various wings to make your own mind up.

Nigel

UKPPG

Grate point

The problem with forums is if someoone doesnt like dell, they will slag of the K2, but the K2 is made by SKY Paragliders and Not dell

Nothing wrong with SKY Paragliders!