flying

jock

Hello Jock

Yes had the Paramotor repaired, its due tomorrow as I've paid the very good value for money shipping and packaging Parajet are offering.

Give me a shout when Powick is cut and ill come down for a fly, no doubt Richard will too.

Are you going the Nationals ?

I'me off to Somerset for the weekend coming with the wife and kids, I'm taking my gear, never flown by a beach before, I've heard people say its smoother wind??

Don't know where im taking off from yet though !!! Any one with any tips ??

Cheers

Carl

Has Sean had a flight on his ppg yet ?

yes will be at nats,the sea brezze is perfect for flying much better than in land,just keep an eye on the white shawl on top of the sea,that lets you know if wind is getting stronger,have a good un///.sean has powered coated his frame, also got new prop,but hasnt flown yet,tony from haresfeild called in to see me.think he is trying a fresh brezze bullit trike this friday,we will have to go there for a flight,see ya soon...

Yes Jock, let us know when the grass is cut, I've been missing my Powick 'fixes'! Luckily my farmer cut my take off field for me last Friday, so been enjoying the thermals the last couple of days. Big clouds yesterday evening had to be avoided over Kiddy yesterday.

Richard

Yes Jock, let us know when the grass is cut, I've been missing my Powick 'fixes'! Luckily my farmer cut my take off field for me last Friday, so been enjoying the thermals the last couple of days. Big clouds yesterday evening had to be avoided over Kiddy yesterday.

Richard

Ive got 14 days off from this friday,not been out this week ,got new upright for hg 2day,broke it last time i was out,and i never even took it up the hill.£27 for upright,with vat/post £62 never right,,lol..will go down to haresfeild to see tony and the bullit trike friday,if he is still planning to test one,,been very boyant around here this week..

Richard

Ive got 14 days off from this friday,not been out this week ,got new upright for hg 2day,broke it last time i was out,and i never even took it up the hill.£27 for upright,with vat/post £62 never right,,lol..will go down to haresfeild to see tony and the bullit trike friday,if he is still planning to test one,,been very boyant around here this week..

Agreed on the lift! I was bouncing off my 1,000ft GPS warning of the 65FL above me, on Monday. Dark clouds still here now, so will probably give it a miss today. Best ever May flying for me. Much better than 2011.

Good luck with the trike launches!

Richard

powick grass should be cut soon.carl have you got you ppg fixed.i will have use of a minibus soon with box trailer.that i shall put to good use when the wife dont need it,

Still no luck with the grass being cut Jock ?

I'm ready to go ....

Looks like the weekends blown out in Somerset.

Friday might be OK if the grass is cut.

Carl

Good news on the repairs Carl. Hope you get some airtime soon.

Worth contacting the Devon and Somerset Condors paragliding club for a visitor fly of one of their PG sites. Coastals sites are best with a bit of wind. Bossington hill is a favourite of mine.

Richard.

Hi Richard

After looking at the weather im not taking it down ... it looks too windy for me.

I was really looking forward to flying the coast.

Carl

Pjet.jpg.facdcd34a4bd94e44369e07ec581efc

Richard

After Sean being ill on Friday my trip to castle morton was put off ... Decided to see if I could have a fly local from a car boot site in Romsley

After asking the farmer he agreed to me using a field a mile up the rd. ( Im a friend of his son)

He also added that he lets a paramotor pilot fly from there.

We got talking to find out it was Richard.

I hope that's ok with you Richard ?

I did not fly local to the farm and kept height at all times.

Anyway I had two 1 hr flights and loved it, flew with music for the 1st time too.

Great day flying on my own, looking forward to bumping in to Richard.

Carl, I'm trying to keep that site for my local paramotoring and it's proving to be quite difficult with two recent noise complaints. I do pay quite a bit of money to the farmer for it's use. I've only been on the site 4 months and I've already had to turn away local paramotor pilots Roy and Adam to try and keep it. If you could find another site local to you in Cannock, it would help my longevity of local flying from Clent since 1996. Cheers, Richard.