Moster Engine service bulletin

Been flying a zenith Moster since the RedBull boys ditched their flat tops and wanted Moster zeniths. Just for information Vittorazzi didn't design the Moster, it was originally by Montinari. It was bought and improved/refined by Vittorazi.

I have 2 zenith frames available in stock with mounts to fit the Moster engine, which is how I ordered them. 1 is used and available as a bargain upgrade. Can fit any of the other engines if required, Thor 100/200 etc. The Moster has the best power to weight.

Latest Moster engine is 13.3kg

1.3m carbon prop is 1kg

Moster mounting plate with rubber mounts 1kg

Vince (custom-air)

Why not put them in the auction dude....

Shouting is OK, but putting up for sale on the auction will get it sold.

You have to speculate to accumulate. ;-)

I am sure the paid up members here would respond better to a listing.

SW :D

Just wanted to echo Nigel's post. Bought my Moster from Jose at PXP eighteen months ago and its just coming up to 100hrs now with no faults at all, in fact its running perfect on Motul, "he says quickly reaching for something wood" like Nigel says I've never fiddled with the carb, but then it hasn't been asking me to. The only thing I've done is replaced the pull start which I broke being to heavy handed one day and fitted a better NGK plug cap. Im still trying to decide if to implement the upgrades Vittorazi are suggesting. Flew on Sunday in virtually no wind and it pushed my lardy arse off the ground with the same omph it did the day I bought it. I wonder if the cooling issues Vittorazi encountered are exacerbated by the higher ambient temps they are operating in?