Last week's trip to the Highlands of Scotland and Skye

Took loads of video and edited it all down to this. Fantastic trip and some stunning views. Also did a few hikes and quite a lot of Kayaking.. Shot with my Gopro hero and music from the creative commons of dig.ccmixter.org and by Admiral Bob.

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

I let youtube take the shakiness out of the video automatically and for some of the clips it works really well, but in others it distorts the view of the wingtips when circling and messes around with the captions. I need a better editor than windows moviemaker so I can do this myself.

I let youtube take the shakiness out of the video automatically and for some of the clips it works really well, but in others it distorts the view of the wingtips when circling and messes around with the captions. I need a better editor than windows moviemaker so I can do this myself.

If you have some clips that you would like a rescue attempt on, send them over and I will put them through FCP and send them back :-)

SW :D

• 4 months later...
I did JOG-LE on a moped in April this year

Was it a funky moped :?:

You might be too young to appreciate :?

Sounds like an adventure :)

Cheers, Alan

Not too young :lol:

It was good, and I'd never seen the Scottish highlands before, so I was suitably impressed.

Edited by Guest

I did JOG-LE on a moped in April this year

Was it a funky moped :?:

You might be too young to appreciate :?

Sounds like an adventure :)

Cheers, Alan

Not too young :lol:

It was good, and I'd never seen the Scottish highlands before, so I was suitable impressed.

Was the JOG-LE anything to do with the Vzi trip?

Sorry don't mean to hijack!