Paramotor Not Sucking Fuel

wallboy

While upgrading my paramotor I removed the fuel pipes and fuel tank from the frame. I have now put it all back as it was before but it wont pull the fuel through the pipe. I have taken the fuel pipe off the carb and sucked it rite up with about 1 inch ramaining but ive pulled and pulled till ive now ended up pulling something in my neck and the fuel wont budge :evil:

Any ideas?

Does it have a priming bowl and if so have you put i back on with the flow in the right direction as they have a valve and will only work one way round!!

No, ive tried fitting a primber bulb but they dont work on my motor. The fuel line goes from the tank direct to the carb so theirs not even a in-line filter.

Maybe it needs new fuel pipes?

what type of paramotor is it with which carb my tank has a pressure relise valve on it a bit like a bike valve i used to

blow into it to pressurize then pull cord would do the rest when fuel up to carb let pressure out

I got a Rad with the old Raket engine but not sure what carb its got.

Its a Walbro carb, ive taken it apart and everythings fine.

I took the engine cover off the top of the engine and theirs lots of black crap around the compression button and over the engine so I guess the gasket was the problem.

I'll get a new one and try again.

All sorted :D

Fitted one of those red washer gasket's to the decompression switch and gave afew pulls and the fuel was coming up the pipe nice so I gave it a quick pull and it fired. On the 4th pull it started lovely without even having to use the choke (which has never happened before) and the fuel shot up the pipe :D

It has never started so easy, so im a happy bunny now.

Now just have to wait for some nice weather :|