Pilot number six is.....

I very happy to announce that after a week of no sleep and getting jammed between a rock and a hard place.....

My Friends have come up trumps for me and helped me to come to a decision for pilot number six for the Tip to Tip....

I would like to welcome ************ to the Tip to Tip as Pilot number six!

WELCOME!

SW :D

It is of course.....

Parajet Simon! (AKA Simon Bowden)

This decision was based on the best for the Tip to Tip, We considered Publicity, Pilot expereance, taking people from other critical roles, the ability to make the training / filming weekends. and above all what was the best for the charities.

We are happy with this decision.

WELCOME SIMON B,

That makes three Simon's

Simon P

Simon B

Simon W

SW :D

I would take this opportunity to say thankyou for being given the chance to take part in the Tip to Tip. I too have had sleepless nights considering the proposition. I have agreed to take on the role as pilot no 6 with great anticipation, intrepidation and flatulation :oops:

The opportuniy to highlight this fantastic sport in a positive light, bring peoples attention to this superb forum and as a consequence raise money for two very worthwhile charities was far to good an opportunity to turn down.

Alls I need to do now is get over my fear of heights... but don't tell SimonW about that :oops:

Onwards and upwards :D