Parajet quick release prop

I'm pleased to say that After talks with Parajet, the new retro fit quick release prop will soon be manufactured and sold by Parajet

As far as I'm aware with a couple of tweaks by Parajet, there will be versions available to fit most engines!

Il repost once I know it's available to buy

You will love it!

Any more news on this ?????

• 3 months later...

I designed and manufactured the Parajet qr prop, I then passed all rights over to Parajet.

They will be manufacturing it I can assure you, as the previous post says they are very busy at the moment on fulfilling customer orders.

As for the polini......

I'm gonna have a chat with Parajet, if they are comfortable with it I will release a polini version...as I want one for mine!

I designed and manufactured the Parajet qr prop, I then passed all rights over to Parajet.

They will be manufacturing it I can assure you, as the previous post says they are very busy at the moment on fulfilling customer orders.

As for the polini......

I'm gonna have a chat with Parajet, if they are comfortable with it I will release a polini version...as I want one for mine!

Sweet! :D

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Many moons ago (about the time of this thread), I was presented with one at Parajet. It looked sexy and worked well.

They were just about to launch it, it was before Tom's time but I will ask after Easter if he knows the scoop. :-)

SW :D

• 2 months later...