Well, I'm committed now... or should be

Really just want to say "hello"...

After dreaming for several years I started researching online & buying books - all the time getting more and more tempted... it's no good, I gotta fly!

The time has come to grab the bull by the balls; I've booked my first session with Alex at SabreAce and I WILL FLY THIS YEAR (hopefully). Have so far resisted the temptation to buy all the kit... well, except one beer-fuelled eBay session - I'm now the proud owner of a rather lush Bailey 175..... oopsie :roll:

I'm a 40 yo (midlife? what midlife..?) father to two (5 & 3) and husband to one (30ish), living in rural Suffolk with two dogs and several chickens. Run my own small photography business, but in The Real World trade agricultural commodities. Looking forward to meeting lots of new people, learning heaps from Alex and living life to the full.

Wish me luck....

Good luck m8, but with Alex you're in very good/safe hands :)

I normally fly out of Rayne (SabreAce) but we're all on tenderhooks this weekend watching the weather as we might be taking the trip oop north for the cheshire fly-in. At the moment the weather looks better up there than it does darn sarf :wink:

Rich

Thank you Rich - I've heard nothing but praise for Alex, and I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in. There's only so much one can learn from a book... maybe we'll catch up sometime at Rayne.

Hope you have a great weekend, wherever you end up!

Bob