Help Please!!

Okay so i was going to start my PPG training while i was out here working in saudi, but that got hit on the head when some guys were caught smuggling *Naughty stuff* over the boarder on a trike! So it was banned outright.

So I'm off home in May, got all my kit, got a school In mind but can't find anywhere that will do insurance, schools policy (and a good one it is!) no insurance no training!!

Someone please help, I'm desperate to get into this excellent sport!!!!

Ive already contacted BHPA - Nogo! The school isn't recognised under them so no insurance, and there is nada BHPA recognised schools anywhere near me (Southport, Merseyside).

Please help i need insurance!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

So if I read this right, you have found a school to teach you but they don't

do insurance and they will not teach you unless you have insurance??

Why do you so desperately need insurance during training? (yes I know it would be/is the correct thing to have)

The school i was looking at is very close to me and is ideal, on the website it says insurance is mandatory and has a link to onrisk, however as we all know on risk has lost their underwriters for paramotoring.

I do have another school in mind that I'm looking at, its a bit farther away but if they come up with the goods they have my cash!

Are you saying some instructors will leave that decision up to me as I've got all my own kit???

The school i was looking at is very close to me and is ideal, on the website it says insurance is mandatory and has a link to onrisk, however as we all know on risk has lost their underwriters for paramotoring.

I do have another school in mind that I'm looking at, its a bit farther away but if they come up with the goods they have my cash!

Are you saying some instructors will leave that decision up to me as I've got all my own kit???

Yes as you are training and will not be flying away from the field until you are more confidant of all aspects of flying.

Some instructors will let you use their kit on a you break it you replace it agreement.