Icaro Customer Service..

Just brought a new Icaro Scarab from Mark at Sussex Paramotors. Great people to deal with.

Won't go into the UK side of importers, but the Italian (makers) side more than makes up for it!

The helmet was ordered in a large and fitted much nicer than my M/Avionics. Must be my funny head shape...

I was browsing the Icaro website and they state that no matter where you purchased a helmet from they would send foam inserts FOC.

Well, I pinged off an e-mail and within hours, Gipsy responded saying they would send out another foam insert.

Got home today and on the doormat was a jiffy bag from Italy with a whole new Medium liner!!

Posted on the 26th, got here on the 28th.

Now thats customer service for you.

Do they make paramotors....... :D:D

Just brought a new Icaro Scarab from Mark at Sussex Paramotors. Great people to deal with.

Won't go into the UK side of importers, but the Italian (makers) side more than makes up for it!

The helmet was ordered in a large and fitted much nicer than my M/Avionics. Must be my funny head shape...

I was browsing the Icaro website and they state that no matter where you purchased a helmet from they would send foam inserts FOC.

Well, I pinged off an e-mail and within hours, Gipsy responded saying they would send out another foam insert.

Got home today and on the doormat was a jiffy bag from Italy with a whole new Medium liner!!

Posted on the 26th, got here on the 28th.

Now thats customer service for you.

Do they make paramotors....... :D:D

Gypsy clearly felt sorry for you as she must know you have a funny shape head... having seen your head first hand its now clear to me why you keep it under a hat all the time :D

Err more Pies please ... :tripup:

Another positive shout for Icaro! Fast delivery direct from the factory for my FLY UL and they even threw in a free Icaro baseball cap 8)

Plus, you receive xmas/new year e-cards from gipsy herself when you go on their mailing lists

Well I hope its this Gipsy :wink:

gipsyp.th.jpg

And not this Gypsy! :shock:

bigfatgypsyad001.th.jpg

• 3 months later...