SPOTTED NEAR BRACKNELL/WOKINGHAM !!

Who are you? I saw you flying near the A329... beween Bracknelll and Wokingham???

Come on own up ..Orange/Black wing I think..

It was bad enough being stuck at work and thinking about flying..only to see someone on the way home actually doing it !! :roll:

If we are close to each other then maybe we could meet up in future! I live near Yateley/Camberley.

Small world.

My Mrs was on the phone to say she was leaving to visit me & to to let me know she was watching someone flying. Must have been the same person (her description was the same as yours).

What makes it worse is that I had all my kit in the car but nowhere to fly from. Gutted

Still next week looking good!

Small world.

My Mrs was on the phone to say she was leaving to visit me & to to let me know she was watching someone flying. Must have been the same person (her description was the same as yours).

What makes it worse is that I had all my kit in the car but nowhere to fly from. Gutted

Still next week looking good!

So it wasnt you then Phil ? LOL did cross my mind. Hope its going well and hope to see you in the air soon. Peg Leg Haze still needs stop lazing around his house and do some teaching so I can get signed off :mrgreen:

Well, after Sundays 'session' I can only come to one conclusion......

You do run a bit faster when no pies have been scoffed!!

Adur Rec is now out of use for a week as the fairgound set up on Monday! :x:x

Typical, Northerly wind in morning, swinging around to Southerly in the PM.....