Saturday 24th March

bholleran

Would love to Barry, but am only allowed to ground flap at the moment!!

I'll see what Lord Haze is up to....

Apparently Lord Haze (aka Peg Leg) is otherwise detained..will join Enzo in Brighton unless we are allowed to ground flap Barry?

We can certainly keep you company on the ground.. is HRH Morgy not around? Or is he off to break more records???

Hey peg leg....

Sorry i am not around this weekend i am going down to visit the british team training weekend.... You are more than welcome to go down with steve if you like, the gate will be open by 8.30-9.0am look like a good weekend for flying...

Hi All,

I would love to go flying on Saturday, the gate will be open from 08:30. But I dont like flying on my own, any one else around to join me :)

i am the same want to fly saturday, as i sunday i will be packing for my holidays

dont like flying alone but have a couple of possilbe flyers

will be at norton farm BN25 2UW at 10.00am and if no one else turns up i will just have to fly by myself

robin

Would love to Barry, but am only allowed to ground flap at the moment!!

I'll see what Lord Haze is up to....

Apparently Lord Haze (aka Peg Leg) is otherwise detained..will join Enzo in Brighton unless we are allowed to ground flap Barry?

We can certainly keep you company on the ground.. is HRH Morgy not around? Or is he off to break more records???

P.S where do you fly in brighton? that sounds a bit nearer to me!

Hi All,

I would love to go flying on Saturday, the gate will be open from 08:30. But I dont like flying on my own, any one else around to join me :)

i am the same want to fly saturday, as i sunday i will be packing for my holidays

dont like flying alone but have a couple of possilbe flyers

will be at norton farm BN25 2UW at 10.00am and if no one else turns up i will just have to fly by myself

robin

flew on my own and had a great day, best days flying ive had in a long time