Hello & Namaste!

Hello & Namaste!

To all PMC members from MHASC, Nepal. After long gap I am silence in fourm, but i am continuing work for PMC in Nepal and i am very sucsessful for that.

I just write this to inform PMC members that MHASC is silence but not stop his mission to devlop this wondefful aerosports in Nepal.

Once again I wants to thanks Norman Daji and Paul Sir to continuing motivate and helping me.

• 6 months later...

Namaste!

to all my friends and members from Mountain Hawk Aero Sports Club Nepal. I am thank full to Paramotorclub.org and team to born Mountain Hawk . Today i am able to inform you all that Mountain Hawk Starts working in Nepal. I want to well come you all to ls visit Nepal for your PG/PPG holidays & give a chance to Mountain Hawk to guide you and

make your Holidays wonderful. I hope from mid 2013 we provide you a motor for flying whilw you coming in Nepal so you cant need to expance lots of money in transpotation of you motor in Nepal.

http://www.mountainhawkparagliding.com/

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...