Wednesday 21st March looking good

norbertflyer

great keep your eyes out for wing richard,not much about at mo.wed looking s/se now will decide wed morn.powick or malvern. could do c/morten am then ppg back to powick pm that sounds like a plan that way sean can have some hill time/

Looking a bit variable here in the Midlands tomorrow!

[attachment=0]Worcs Wed 21st 2012.jpg[/attachment]

Mike :D:mrgreen::D

yep looking s, sse/se as the day goes on.looking good for ppg,me & sean will go c/morten first then have a tandum off the main ks hill so he can see what his first thermal is like.if the little wispys come out 2 play, whos out with the ppgs 2morro and were.......

Cracking shot Jock. Glad you both had some good flights. It was fairly thermic mid afternoon but not fantastic as I couldn't get to base, as I have done earlier in the year. Gained about 900ft at a maximum climb and that took quite a while (cage drags 15/20 glide points away and possibly 2 or 3 min sink points).

I'll have to wait until they get the Malvern chairlift operating, before I'll be able to get up Castle Moreton!

Richard

ps - should be taking aerial pics soon as it's getting warmer to allow operating the camera without gloves.....

Bryan.h and alan.m and 2 others got to base and thats were they stayed.everyone had a punt,and ended in the lz,hopeing for s/e 2morro to give sean a tandum.but it may have more south in it,be a good day for the motors, we may have a quick shower around mid day say central weather.sat looking good/

5733641632eb7_jockscmpics016.JPG.c3a6c60