flags & banners for tip to top

magmig

Hi Simon

Had a look at your Tip to Top website tonight- I think it is great what you are planning- hats off to you. I would certainly like to help if I can. Unfortunately, I can't offord to be an official sponsor as we are only a relatvely small company but I would be happy to produce some professional banners or flags for each of your stop offs (assuming 8-10??). Each one can have the tip to top logo on but can also have any other info including sponsor logos etc/ local club name etc. All I would say is try to let me have the images etc well in advance so we have plenty of time to get them done for you if you decide you want some doing.

regards,

Mag

www.rasmart.co.uk

Hi Mag,

Great to talk to you on the phone today.

http://www.rasmart.co.uk/cad.html

Thanks so much for doing the Tip to Tip banners and flags! it will make the event way more photogenic. You kit sounds impressive! cant wait to wave a Tip to Tip flag around !! With my Tip to Tip T-Shirt on and a Tip to Tip Coffee Cup and something else with a Tip to Tip Sticker on.!

SW :D