sat flying

jock

Knees still an issue for me Jock at the moment. If I do recover enough, it'll be for one attempt at a launch only, so I'll probably stay local if I'm going out, just to be on the safe side (doubt I'll get over the gate at Powick...). Might come down for a chat, if anyone's going, if I can't fly.

Richard /////lol,,,,.....///????...!!!!!.....lol

strange day at powick sat.low cloud and lots of strong thermic gusts,we waited a while and then wacthed sean going for his first ppg hop,well that was what was ment to happen.we got a benny hill face plant ppg on full chat and one new prop needed,then saw a microlight flying low over feild he got wacked in the thermic gusts,that put us off,carl had a quick flight later on and said it was rough so we just kited the wings instead, Me and sean had a tandum pg flight of the malverns 2day to cheer him up after mourning his first broken prop.if anyone has a 120cm prop for a rad arrow let us know,,this tues looking ok at mo for powick.carl upload the face plant vid cheers......

Here it is ..

Hope Sean enjoyed today better than yesterday.

Fingers crossed i'l see you Tuesday

Cheers

Sean wife was laughing her head off seeing it,Tues if no one wants a lift to the long mynd free flying i shall go powick.will know which place im heading 2morro nite.