warm weekend coming up, lets make some plans

seymore

Feb 25- 26

Warm weather and light winds for the weekend, so could do a cross country flight, . Who is around and does anyone have any fresh ideas. Saturday looking like light and very variable winds. Sunday looking light SSW gradually building so an Isle of Wight or a Beachey head run along the cliffs is on the cards.

I could even get away in the camper if anyone has somewhere new in mind

Feb 25- 26

Warm weather and light winds for the weekend, so could do a cross country flight, . Who is around and does anyone have any fresh ideas. Saturday looking like light and very variable winds. Sunday looking light SSW gradually building so an Isle of Wight or a Beachey head run along the cliffs is on the cards.

I could even get away in the camper if anyone has somewhere new in mind

I need to check with her indoors, but I would love to do something on saturday.

I should be reunited with my motor on Friday (I'm also back in Surrey for the weekend) & would love to get back in the air.

However I may have to be a bit gentle until it's run in again so an XC might not be the best idea, but if anyone is staying local & is happy for me to tag along then I'm keen.

300kg of pastry? That's gonna be a big pie! It will need at least 25l of gravy and 100kg of chips to go with it. That would take me at least a weekend to eat - mmm yummy.

Do you make fish pies? I still remember releasing that big cod (?) you caught when we were diving a wreck of Brighton. You handed it over to me and i let it go. I hadn't realised you had plans for it until we were back up on the boat!!

No ppg'ing for me. I'm up in Shiteland with strong winds gusting to 53kts! And England lost to the Taffs so not happy :cry:

Back a week Tuesday. :D

Have fun

Kevin

Thats just the start of a double match week, weds and Sat next week!

Its going to be a busy 9 days.......probably 17,000 pies in all.

And yes, I still remember the cod I gave you to video-then watched in despair as you let it swim away... :o

Don't worry, the amount of bass I've had from the Waterford more than made up for it.. :wink:

Largest was 23Lb.