mon-onwards flying/

jock

Ive seen your vids before, you will have no problem going ppg,yes there is a ppg club. that flys from haresfeild near the haresfeild beacon i can give you tonys number when you need it,i have a flying buddy that flys a dragonfly ssdr microlight from a farm strip in tibberton glous,next time i go to meet him for a fly i will let you know so you can meet him,have you thought what type of ppg you want or will you go with paraventure as he is a dealer..

hi jock thats great oh and im booked in with paraventure in south wales to do a conversion and yeah i fly all of the above my username on utube is sandysteve97 ive got a few vids on there of free flying do you mean a free flying club or ppg at hairsfield im already a member of the avon club

cheers for the info

hi guys is it a club up there in worcester im down in gloucester and im just about to do some ppg training ive been free flying for a few years and would be interested in somewhere local to me once qualified many thanks steve

Hi steve we are not a club as such,we all just fly from worcester when we can,come along when any of us are out,by all means join in with the flying when you get your kit and training done,just keep looking on here to see when someone is out,do you free fly malvern.selsly/froster. scaresfeild etc,there is a club at haresfeild near you tony do you know him.....

Hi Steve

Just had a quick look on youtube is that a Gin Airflex your flying ?

hi that will be handy its only 10 mins from me i may well of met tony at some point , i have bought a bailey 175 4 stroke and a gin airflex wing ive flown the wing a few times free flight/ tow and seems nice , but it will be a whole new world with a motor on im looking forward to having total freedom thanks once again for the info ill be in touch when i get done , im booked in later this week so will have to see what the weather does

Ive seen your vids before, you will have no problem going ppg,yes there is a ppg club. that flys from haresfeild near the haresfeild beacon i can give you tonys number when you need it,i have a flying buddy that flys a dragonfly ssdr microlight from a farm strip in tibberton glous,next time i go to meet him for a fly i will let you know so you can meet him,have you thought what type of ppg you want or will you go with paraventure as he is a dealer..

yes its the gin airflex

hi jock thats great oh and im booked in with paraventure in south wales to do a conversion and yeah i fly all of the above my username on utube is sandysteve97 ive got a few vids on there of free flying do you mean a free flying club or ppg at hairsfield im already a member of the avon club

cheers for the info

hi guys is it a club up there in worcester im down in gloucester and im just about to do some ppg training ive been free flying for a few years and would be interested in somewhere local to me once qualified many thanks steve

Hi steve we are not a club as such,we all just fly from worcester when we can,come along when any of us are out,by all means join in with the flying when you get your kit and training done,just keep looking on here to see when someone is out,do you free fly malvern.selsly/froster. scaresfeild etc,there is a club at haresfeild near you tony do you know him.....

Hi Steve

Just had a quick look on youtube is that a Gin Airflex your flying ?

• 2 weeks later...
hi guys ive posted in the glos branch but i know one of you guys know tony that flys down in gloucester do you know if they still have the field as no one has posted in glos branch since 2010 :o

cheers steve

Hi saw your training vid on youtube,nice one,i will pm tonys number to you,tony wont fly til it warms up a bit,

cheers jock the pm hasn,t come through will keep my eye out if thats the case around here not been so active i might pop up to you guys if youve got room could you pm so details on club prices , or how it works up there

cheers steve

ive sent email if that dont come .text me and i will send tonys number.No price to fly with us just turn up and fly.only rule is dont fly low nr road or local villages,i didnt get out 2day.pgs flying selsly 2day..are you in the malvern hang gliding paragliding club.look up MALVERN HANG GLIDING PARAGLIDING GROUP on face book its for anyone that flys the malverns or local hills.pg/ppg/flphg 07963718675