mon-onwards flying/

jock

Hey Jock, you going to Land at Bredon Hill? By the tower?

Mike :mrgreen:

will see when i get there if its ok to land,if hands are chilly i shall prob land somewhere.tues ok for me as well/////// sean will be at powick so any problems he can fecth us back/

Good 30 minute flight to Bredon Hill. We made 1h 5m on Friday without too much of a cold hands/feet issue. Have a good flight Jock.

Richard

Translation for Jock:-

///Goodd 03 minut fly on Bredon H.////lol.... made 15hm on Fri no to cold hands////ft lol/////. Had good fly. Jock lol ./////?.........????/////

Translation for Jock:-

///Goodd 03 minut fly on Bredon H.////lol.... made 15hm on Fri no to cold hands////ft lol/////. Had good fly. Jock lol ./////?.........????/////

That was 2 easy only took me an hr to work it out lol/////////////

Ha Ha made me laugh !

I dont know if to get my ass down to the field tomorrow or wait till rich mike and yourself are all there for the day.

I feel greedy going twice in a week + i was flying in Mansfield all day Friday.

Although i do have my new GoPro to take some footage so really tempted.

Tv weather was saying showers in the morning.i can text your from powick to say what feild is like.i shall be going anyway.sean can get some ground handling in first before i fly,,,,

Ok Jock.

I'll give you a call or a text.

I'm more than likely gonna be coming down anyways.

I AM ADDICTED !!!

Carl

Not sure if these are still active, but there is a couple of airfields on the way on your trip Jock.

Double click on pic for full size.

[attachment=0]Powick to Bredon.jpg[/attachment]

Defford on the left and Throckmorton on the right.

Mike :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I fly from the defford farm strip with the doodlebug sometimes.you can follow the A44 to miss it or go round it to the right near upton.still have drizzle here at worcester,so it will be 2 morro now.sean ,me,and carl will be out 2morro ,are you and norbert out.

Tue 7 Feb GMT

Wind Avg. Gust Temp. Rain Weather Cloud Visibility Pressure

00:00

NNE 6 mph to 8 mph 0 C 0.1 mm

86% 16500 m 1037 mb

03:00

N 6 mph to 9 mph 0 C 0.1 mm

88% 15800 m 1037 mb

06:00

NNE 6 mph to 8 mph -2 C 0 mm

71% 19100 m 1037 mb

09:00

N 6 mph to 7 mph -2 C 0 mm

36% 16700 m 1039 mb

12:00

NNE 6 mph to 8 mph 1 C 0 mm

22% 17800 m 1039 mb

15:00

NE 6 mph to 10 mph 1 C 0 mm

1% 11300 m 1039 mb

18:00

E 10 mph to 17 mph 0 C 0.1 mm

25% 16500 m 1041 mb

21:00

E 9 mph to 17 mph -5 C 0 mm

58% 18200 m 1043 mb

Wed 8 Feb GMT

hi guys is it a club up there in worcester im down in gloucester and im just about to do some ppg training ive been free flying for a few years and would be interested in somewhere local to me once qualified many thanks steve

Hi Steve

I don't fly from Powick that often so its no good talking to me.

Jock is your man... I'm sure he will reply when he sees your thread.

Hope your training goes well !

Carl

P.s who you doing your training with ?

hi guys is it a club up there in worcester im down in gloucester and im just about to do some ppg training ive been free flying for a few years and would be interested in somewhere local to me once qualified many thanks steve

Hi steve we are not a club as such,we all just fly from worcester when we can,come along when any of us are out,by all means join in with the flying when you get your kit and training done,just keep looking on here to see when someone is out,do you free fly malvern.selsly/froster. scaresfeild etc,there is a club at haresfeild near you tony do you know him.....

hi jock thats great oh and im booked in with paraventure in south wales to do a conversion and yeah i fly all of the above my username on utube is sandysteve97 ive got a few vids on there of free flying do you mean a free flying club or ppg at hairsfield im already a member of the avon club

cheers for the info

Hi steve we are not a club as such,we all just fly from worcester when we can,come along when any of us are out,by all means join in with the flying when you get your kit and training done,just keep looking on here to see when someone is out,do you free fly malvern.selsly/froster. scaresfeild etc,there is a club at haresfeild near you tony do you know him.....