sat 28 and sun 29 jan 12

robindeakin

looks like this saturday going to be northery, moderate strength wind, looking good for free flight, but sunday is looking calm, south easterly to southerly wind, looking good for paramotoring

So is anyone up for flying sunday either at eastside beach or on this farmers land at bisopstone,

steve you can come and practice your ground handling and you may pick up on a few tips on the way and eugene was interested in revisting newhaven

do you want me to ring the farmer at norton farm and arrange use on his field for sunday?

Enzo you are destined for a life of Pie-ing not Fly-ing now off you go and make me that bloody pie you promised all those months ago :D

Leg is almost fully mended now (as it's Haze's turn now.. :roll: ) so I might just come and find you on Sunday to get my wing out to handle for the first time since the November!

Hmm wonder if i'll remember what to do .... :fail:

Oh and an address if would be handy if you dont mind me coming and poking my nose in :wink:

okay i will ring farmer tomorrow and book site for sunday all day

this site is norton farm seaford BN25 2UW

i also have a 'made up' training harness and wing you can practice with, set up for high hangpoints

we could meet at farm at 9.00am sunday morning

directions are: you turn off A259 at bishopstone and continue though old village, follow road untill you see norton farm sign, i will be there, robin

Enzo you are destined for a life of Pie-ing not Fly-ing now off you go and make me that bloody pie you promised all those months ago :D

Leg is almost fully mended now (as it's Haze's turn now.. :roll: ) so I might just come and find you on Sunday to get my wing out to handle for the first time since the November!

Hmm wonder if i'll remember what to do .... :fail:

Oh and an address if would be handy if you dont mind me coming and poking my nose in :wink:

if you wish to come i will tell farmer there will be a few people ,turning up , are you flying?

if you wish to come i will tell farmer there will be a few people ,turning up , are you flying?

Unfortunately I wont be flying.. 2 reasons.. not enough hours flown (like err 2 at most!) and still under instruction.. and I am recovering from a broken leg :lol:

Still if the weather holds I may do some ground handling and it would be good to get out of the house at the weekend as I have not been able to for a while !

Number and postcode noted.. i'll check in the morning Sunday and text either way :D would be good to catch up with Steve as well !!!

Darren, be great to see you again.

I can bring some Chicken Balti or spicy veg!!

Don't know how we can warm them through??

I'll drop you a text Robin.

Hope to see you all tomorrow guys.

Got harness and mini wing as well if anyone needs it.

Good to hear from you Steve.. get some tin foil and put the pies on the exhaust manifold of a hot engine for 20 mins or so.. should work a treat :P..mmm ...looking forward to a pie whatever flavour !!!

I will be coming over from hampshire which is about a 70 mile drive so I may not be there until mid morning earliest. Still I suspect the grass will be wet until almost lunchtime anyway.

Forecast is looking quite cold 5 degrees with a NNE wind. Will look out for text from Robin in case anything changes!

my mobile number is 07946803435 if you wish you can send me a text so if weather turns bad for sunday i can keep you updated robin

Err, is this your correct number Robin?

Just got a text back saying they were NOT Robin....... :lol::lol:

Just pulled this from one of your previous posts..

Hope its OK to re-list?

robin 07833475580

okay this number is wrong its 07946803439 or 07833475580

meeting at bisopstone at around 10.00am ,

I wont be there until a little later in the day as I am going to drop in on Steve Haze first to see how he is.

Enzo if you dont mind I'll call you when I get close to the farm location.

Be good to see another site to ..looking forward to it :)

its now sunday morning 8.30am wind is 17mph and gusting 22mph on the coast this is not good paramotor weather

i will ring steve and see if he wants to go to firle and practice his ground handling but as it stands at the moment it maybe to stong to get his wing out!

Not good Paramotor weather...... Was great!!!!

Good to meet up with you guy's again

Well, what great day to be ground handling.

The wind up the side of firle beacon was so smoooooth, it was a pleasure to be outside.

Pulling a 34 synth up on just the A's, no hand on the D's at all. I even had half the wing collapsed and still kept recovering!!

Fed darren and robin pies, and the world was alright again!

A brief stopover from morgy and luke gave us a chance to gawp at the V5 baileys-very nice, and quiet too. Although someone appeared to be looking for you after you guys left!!

Many thanks robin for the invite and help. :D