rookie in need of info from the top gun pilots :)

hi guy's....

i am very new to this....guess i have moved on from the normal routine and followed my dreams....been in rc planes for the last 10 years as an instructor for the last 8...loved teaching the skills i knew and passed it onto the new model pilots......while on holiday down in cornwall last year with my partner (2011 sep) i met a few friendly pilots...the chap i spoke to was Graham Phipps...he does not know it, but he changed my life....i plan to return to St Agnes, Cornwall when i have a few more hours in the air.....Graham,lunch is on me mate..!!!!

i live in Yeovil,Somerset....the school i looked up on my return from my break in cornwall that week was 'flying frenzy'.... i have taught and have been taught,but in my life time have never come across more knowleged guys.... that in andrew pearse and paul gasser....between the two of them nobody will ever know more....the best instructors ever....only once you are intructor,will you see another better instructor....

thanks to them i have almost finished my cp course..plenty more soaring i would like to do also...i know i have loads more to learn...paramotoring was my aim...take off when you want....land when you want....have lunch, then take off again...awsome :)

i have been looking at so many paramotors...ebay,this site...gum tree etc....i need some info which is the best for me and also what training is needed....i am 95kgs...what cc needed...whats the story with the wing???...do i need a new one with the weight of the paramotor etc..in this world i know nothing....anybody with a few mins to spare,i could do with it....

many tks

Dion

Hi Dion,

Welcome to the Paramotor Club :-)

Assuming that your instructor will be taking you to a paramotor level of flying, he / she ( to be politically correct ) will advise you on this. It is very hard for someone who has not seen you learning to help with this. It also depends on what sort of flying you want to do.

With regards to the wing... I would recommend a paramotor specific wing for Paramotoring. It brings out the best :-)

Most of all, enjoy :-)

SW :D

Hi Dion,

Welcome to the Paramotor Club :-)

Assuming that your instructor will be taking you to a paramotor level of flying, he / she ( to be politically correct ) will advise you on this. It is very hard for someone who has not seen you learning to help with this. It also depends on what sort of flying you want to do.

With regards to the wing... I would recommend a paramotor specific wing for Paramotoring. It brings out the best :-)

Most of all, enjoy :-)

SW :D