1st Fly-in of the year April 13-16 Winsford, Cheshire.

irm750

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude if you make it over from there I am sure you will not be buying any beer or anything!

That would be a hardcore bit of dedication LOL

SW :D

free admission for s1buell... :D

Free every thing if he flies over on his own kit. :lol:

Well, I tried but got lost between a beach house full of bikinis and North America!

I had the water proof back on the Gopro and it fogged, I lost the best part of the video.

Tube mount for GP does not work well to much vibration. Its to bad it would be in a great spot. I’m going to try the risers and the tube mount next.

http://youtu.be/JinfUsxPYzw

Dude if you make it over from there I am sure you will not be buying any beer or anything!

That would be a hardcore bit of dedication LOL

SW :D

free admission for s1buell... :D

Free every thing if he flies over on his own kit. :lol:

Well, I tried but got lost between a beach house full of bikinis and North America!

I had the water proof back on the Gopro and it fogged, I lost the best part of the video.

Tube mount for GP does not work well to much vibration. Its to bad it would be in a great spot. I’m going to try the risers and the tube mount next.

http://youtu.be/JinfUsxPYzw

Well there are worse places to get lost :D

Try mounting it on soft rubber mounts to take the vibration out.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will be there on Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday afternoon, The wife and I are staying at a caravan park near by, that I have permission to take off from, so I will be flying in (Or trying to).

What are the GPS Coordinates of the take off / landing, what radio frequency are you going to be using so that I can monitor what is going on even when im spending "Quality time" with the wife.

Can you post the relevent bit of air map for the surrounding 10 miles?

Getting Verry Excited :)

taken from google earth:

Which caravan site are you staying at.? Why are you not staying with us...??

we have toilets, freshwater and a fire, why would you want to stay anywhere else.? 8)

:lol:

Because my better half is a fussy mare, and she said I could come on the condition that it was on a proper campsite and not a typical flyin with a portaloo in the middle of a field. I am not suggesting for one minuite that this flyin is not of the highest quality but it was not worth the argument. :)

So I felt a compromise was on the cards.

We are staying at NewFarmCheshire, it look about 4 -5 mile away as the crow flies.

Can we have a show of hands please - would you rather:

A: Still come to the fly-in for the party and social side regardless of the weather being flyable all weekend or not

or

B: Postpone until the next good weekend and call it on at short notice

the choice is yours, majority rule

I cant make this one so I say postpone it :D