1st Fly-in of the year April 13-16 Winsford, Cheshire.

irm750

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my humble opinion, if theres a chance of flying, then its good to go, the one thing I've finally learnt in paramotoring is take ya weather windows while you can,

we can party when we cant... It does sound like its going to a great Fly-in...

So I'm in unless its going to be definitely Poo all weekend... anyway I booked the time off work...

Me and Jamie are looking at making the travel North on the Thursday evening, if any southerners want to tag along on the convoy the more the merrier...

(Don't forget safety in numbers going North of Birmingham) :)

Rigger..

In my humble opinion, if theres a chance of flying, then its good to go, the one thing I've finally learnt in paramotoring is take ya weather windows while you can,

we can party when we cant... It does sound like its going to a great Fly-in...

So I'm in unless its going to be definitely Poo all weekend... anyway I booked the time off work...

Me and Jamie are looking at making the travel North on the Thursday evening, if any southerners want to tag along on the convoy the more the merrier...

(Don't forget safety in numbers going North of Birmingham) :)

Rigger..

Well it has to be flyable thats for sure as I am hauling all the way up from Kent with wife and two kids in tow.

Will travel through the day as its north of the Watford gap.................it will be safer heh heh :wink:

Weather will be the BIG factor thats for sure!!!!

Otherwise it will be Blackpool and Alton Towers instead..........................my compromise with wifey!

Praying for good weather

Mike

I bet the local hill fliers WILL "tell us where to go".. ;)

I would love to do a tour of my old DSC sites that I used to fly many years ago especially if there's lots of pg pilots sitting there waiting for the breeze to pick up, sitting there quietly checking everyone has a BHPA and DSC helmet sticker...

Nige

I think the one you mean is right next to high edge raceway meds...

I learned to ground handle there, and was over there on my Ktm the other week

Good access all over the peaks from there too,

Was talking to a fellow Ktm rider who lives behind and says Thë farmer is sound

See u at weekend!

I'll be there, but can only stay for Friday and Saturday.....Hopefully the weather will be ok... :D

I know the the journey up north of Watford will be quite safe.......My Nissan 4x4's got bullet proof glass....

And lets be honest, you have to agree the scousers are an enviromentally friendly bunch.....Their roofs have been lead free for years !!!! :D

Neil.. :D

I'll be there, but can only stay for Friday and Saturday.....Hopefully the weather will be ok... :D

I know the the journey up north of Watford will be quite safe.......My Nissan 4x4's got bullet proof glass....

And lets be honest, you have to agree the scousers are an enviromentally friendly bunch.....Their roofs have been lead free for years !!!! :D

Neil.. :D

Neil,

Would be good to see you at the fly in!..................just hope weather holds?!?

Mike