West Sussex - Membership to access Hambrook Site

bholleran

As part of the agreement with the landowner of the Hambrook site it was agreed that there would be a yearly charge. This fee was not collected last year until he could assess how often it was going to be used.

We have now had a years use of the site for free but the landowner would now like to be paid for the privilage.

So it has now become necessary to charge a yearly membership fee, running from 1st Janurary 2012 to 31st December 2012.

Membership will be limited in the first instance to 10 pilots at a cost of £50 per person, with visiting pilots paying £5 per day.

I have been provided a list of pilots who have expressed an interest in becoming members.

1. Barry Holleran - confirmed.

2. Mark Morgan - confirmed.

3. Seymore - confirmed.

4. Luke Banks - confirmed.

5. Steve Haze - confirmed.

6. Michel Carnet - confirmed.

7. Tom Clowes

8. Ben Clowes

9. Kev Pickering - confirmed.

10. Teresa - confirmed.

I will arrange to pay the landowner the money in the short term but I need confirmation from the above named people in the next 14 days that they want to become members and agree to pay the fee.

After that time if there are any spaces left it will be on a first come first served basis.

The access to the field will be on the same procedure as before.

If you are interested in a space please reply to this post, and I will use this as the official order.

Michel Carnet is a definite...

Mark,

Do you know if Michel uses the forum?

As I think in the intrest of fairness I would prefer the individuals to contact me, through the forum as this is where any arangments are normally made.

As I know that there are others that would also like to be added to the reserve list but again I think that it is only fair that they respond in person, rather than just taking my word for it.

HI

No Michel does not use this forum so thats why i have put his name down...... I have sent a message to Ben c and Tom c, seymore (as he is traveling back to the uk) I have also contacted Richard simmonds to see if he would like to go on the res list, I have also contacted Steve Haze to let him know.... Everyone can respond to you on here or by phone.

I have spoken to kev and he has expressed interest for him and teresa.....

Do you have a cut off Date???

Hi Barry

I can confirm that Teresa and I are willing to pay annual costs for the Hambrook flying site. When do you want the dosh?

For fifty quid I hope to get access to the field, canteen facilities, toilets, showers, the grass mown and weeded once a week, bar, someone to assemble my gear and pick me up when I land out (that'l be Teresa, then!) and an on site PPG shop. If I'm going to fork out 96 pence a week I want to see something for my money!! :wink:

Thanks for putting the work in.

Kevin

Hi Barry

I can confirm that Teresa and I are willing to pay annual costs for the Hambrook flying site. When do you want the dosh?

For fifty quid I hope to get access to the field, canteen facilities, toilets, showers, the grass mown and weeded once a week, bar, someone to assemble my gear and pick me up when I land out (that'l be Teresa, then!) and an on site PPG shop. If I'm going to fork out 96 pence a week I want to see something for my money!! :wink:

Kevin

Access to the Field - Check

Canteen Facilities - Raid My Lunch Box

Toilets - Behind the Tractor

Shower - Arrive when it is raining I am sure it will improve

Grass Mown - Ask the sheep to work a bit harder

Weeded Once a Week - Dont know about this one, but if you find someone ask them to do my garden while there at it. There should be some perks for me :)

Bar - See Canteen Facilities

Assemble Gear and Pickup - Teresa - Can we all use that facility?

Onsite shop - See Mark

But now that you have pointed out all the wonderful facilities I am wondering if we are over charging.

Get the money to me either by paypal or ext time you see me in the field.

Hi Barry

Kevin

Access to the Field - Check

Canteen Facilities - Raid My Lunch Box

Toilets - Behind the Tractor

Shower - Arrive when it is raining I am sure it will improve

Grass Mown - Ask the sheep to work a bit harder

Weeded Once a Week - Dont know about this one, but if you find someone ask them to do my garden while there at it. There should be some perks for me :)

Bar - See Canteen Facilities

Assemble Gear and Pickup - Teresa - Can we all use that facility?

Onsite shop - See Mark

But now that you have pointed out all the wonderful facilities I am wondering if we are over charging.

Get the money to me either by paypal or ext time you see me in the field.

Canteen facilities - My Van.

Bar - Hip Flask in Van.

Shower - I have a Solar Shower that we can setup on the van in the summer! :)

Happy to help - Especially when I am able to walk and drive, but not to fly.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, the two weeks are up and the following have confirmed.

1. Barry Holleran - confirmed.

2. Mark Morgan - confirmed.

3. Seymore - confirmed.

4. Luke Banks - confirmed.

5. Steve Haze - confirmed.

6. Michel Carnet - confirmed.

7. Kev Pickering - confirmed.

8. Teresa - confirmed.

From the reserve list.

9. enzo200500 - confirmed.

10. M Banks - confirmed.

There may be a few more spaces available, we it all depends on the number of pilots on site at any one time.

Now that the list is confirmed, can all those with there names down make a point of getting the money to me via paypal on barry@holleran.info. I would prefer it via paypal as I am not sure when I will next be flying due to my operation. At a push if you need to I am sure Mark could also collect in the field.

Thanks

Barry

Hi Bazza - I've sent you 100 quid from Teresa and I.

Teresa - You're on stoppage of nookie until I get my 50 quid.

Barry - Can i have a shot of your Nuke please?

Mark - I hope you get a shot of the 4S Nirvana. Let me know what you think.

I'm back Tuesday. See you all next week if it's flyable.

Kevin

Hi Bazza - I've sent you 100 quid from Teresa and I.

Teresa - You're on stoppage of nookie until I get my 50 quid.

Barry - Can i have a shot of your Nuke please?

Mark - I hope you get a shot of the 4S Nirvana. Let me know what you think.

I'm back Tuesday. See you all next week if it's flyable.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the money, you are more than welcome to try the Nuke. I will probably not be flying till the mid \ end of Feb so if you need it before then let me know, and you can pick it up or I might be able to drop it off to you depending when it is.

Barry