Livestock

Hey All. I appologise for not being around but I have already fallen into the fair weather group and I have another sport to keep me entertained at this time of the year. Those of you still going up to the combes field will already know that I have had to put a few sheep out there until I bring them back in for lambing in a couple of months. The field is plenty big enough so you will not affect them but please keep both gates shut. I fully appreciate this has already been happening and I thank you all. Cheers guys!

Hi Sally Ann!

Hello ! and thanks for the field, it works well and the grass is like 'fairy liquid' to my wing....

May I add to everyone.....

When I went up the sheep were in prime take off zone :lol: so I walked around like a muppet for a while waqving my arms about at them to send them off the the other side of the field.

Please dont blow them over to the other side with your motor :lol: send them off to the other side 'before' you fire it up, to be fair they do live there.

SW :D