flying around the newhaven area

robindeakin

I Robin

As fr as i know there are a couple of pilot's in your area, But they dont use this site... Seymore has there number but i dont think there very active as there more in free flight as are most of the pilots in your area....

mark, thanks for reply, your right , im am lucky in newhaven i live right in middle of some of the best free flying sites in sussex and i also take advantage of this.

i know there are paramotorists in this area, there is nick from brighton and vince and his friends from hastings but i have not heard from them for a while ( i wonder have they given up with the sport?)

it would be handy to have someone live near so we could take advantage of short weather windows for flying, so i will continue search

i m still watching forum and not doubt be joining you soon in the chichester area for a days flying, all the best, robin

Robin, I'm only over in Shoreham but need to complete my training with Steve 'lucky legs' Haze first!! :lol:

If you like, I could pop over for a chat sometime?

Steve.

hello steve, no problem if you wish to get involved, give me your number, either on this forum or text me your number on my moblie and will ring you next time i go paramotoring and you can see what it is all about

to go paramotoring you many need calm conditions with lightish winds, these are a bit rare this time of year, however, i will contact you, see you soon, robin

steve the weather forecast for weekend is looking really bad

if you have had previous flights and after a few succussful practice launches , and with help you could fly from the bishopstone site, its that easy to launch from, just dont tell your instructor

its up to you, but anyway i will be intouch when forecast looks better, robin

steve the weather forecast for weekend is looking really bad

if you have had previous flights and after a few succussful practice launches , and with help you could fly from the bishopstone site, its that easy to launch from, just dont tell your instructor

its up to you, but anyway i will be intouch when forecast looks better, robin

Seriously Robin...that is VERY bad advice!! Please don't suggest to students that they should go flying without supervision from their instructor!

Steve has only had 2 flights and they were back in the summer and while I know that he won't go flying without his instructor...(that's me by the way!)...tempting him with that idea is not smart.

----------------------

And to Simon (and morgy)...there were no flames you gits! ;):lol:

Should be back up and mobile soon. Stitches out tomorrow and partial weight bearing begins!