near W-S-M

I don't know if this link will work but this shows someone near weston super mare using the tag dannyweston1, low flying around houses/farm building and chasing sheep last year. If they are his sheep/buildings, fair enough but I doubt they are somehow

[/i]

Edited by Guest

Pretty stupid comments considering that you probaly rely on farmers goodwill for launching sites. If a farmer saw a dog chasing sheep in the same circumstances he could shoot it dead perfectly legally. Chasing any animal can cause heart failure, spontaneous abortion, or cause them to crash through fences potentially injuring themselves or causing crashes if they get on to roads. Still think its funny? How about if a member of the public came up to your canopy and decided to see how sharp their penknife was by cutting your risers, after all you've got plenty of them, and it would give you practice in joining them back together. Oh and isn't there a minimum 500ft height limit near building etc?

Pretty stupid comments considering that you probaly rely on farmers goodwill for launching sites. If a farmer saw a dog chasing sheep in the same circumstances he could shoot it dead perfectly legally. Chasing any animal can cause heart failure, spontaneous abortion, or cause them to crash through fences potentially injuring themselves or causing crashes if they get on to roads. Still think its funny? How about if a member of the public came up to your canopy and decided to see how sharp their penknife was by cutting your risers, after all you've got plenty of them, and it would give you practice in joining them back together. Oh and isn't there a minimum 500ft height limit near building etc?

Fair comments , you sound like you know your sheep!

Had to share Danny's comments- for those of you who dont read the comments on Youtube...

@gordondunn Gordon, has some nerd posted this on the forum? Its the only place the keyboard wingers lurk! I expected a more than this pathetic comment from you!

dannyweston1 10 hours ago

Reply ShareRemoveFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User

@dannyweston1 -

Sorry to disappoint you Danny.... You see I never get into arguments with idiots, you may quickly drag me to your level and beat me with experience.

Don't get me wrong, great flying skills, and video work- with a little 'airmanship' they'd be perfect... not cringeworthy.

"Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men" Douglas Bader