Parajet parts....

Hi all,

Long time no chat....a bit of a change in life has meant I've not been around much, but now I'm back!

I'm in two minds on what to do here... I have two options.

If I can locate a used Parajet macro engine....from a written off machine... Perfect.... Anybody know of such an item?

Or...

I have a full rotron chassis with swinging arms, all cage sections, throttle assembly, engine mounting plate, and various other bits n bobs for sale

It's all,in A1 condition, never bent

I have all this spare as i purchased all new in bare alloy from Parajet and have sent off for polishing...pics to follow.....let's just say this will be one blinged out rotron!

I'm not really wanting to give the stuff away....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out what this lot would cost from Parajet...a lot!...I'd rather keep it for spares in case I prang my bling machine,,

I guess I just need a convincing either way...

But I am after a trials bike,,,so maybe a deal could be around!

Nice to be back!

Hi all,

Long time no chat....a bit of a change in life has meant I've not been around much, but now I'm back!

I'm in two minds on what to do here... I have two options.

If I can locate a used Parajet macro engine....from a written off machine... Perfect.... Anybody know of such an item?

Or...

I have a full rotron chassis with swinging arms, all cage sections, throttle assembly, engine mounting plate, and various other bits n bobs for sale

It's all,in A1 condition, never bent

I have all this spare as i purchased all new in bare alloy from Parajet and have sent off for polishing...pics to follow.....let's just say this will be one blinged out rotron!

I'm not really wanting to give the stuff away....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out what this lot would cost from Parajet...a lot!...I'd rather keep it for spares in case I prang my bling machine,,

I guess I just need a convincing either way...

But I am after a trials bike,,,so maybe a deal could be around!

Nice to be back!

What sort of price you looking for the lot?

Hi,

In answer to the questions....

Yes I think the cage is the same... It's certainly the same as the standard 2stroke macro anyway

The frame is virtually the same too, except for the radiator mounting brackets at the top

If i was going to sell it, i would prefer to sell it as a job lot, I actually have everything to make a new rotron barring the engine and electrics mounting box , battery and fuel tank...

Hence i was after a engine so I can make up a spare machine...

As for how much.... I can only tell you what my new stuff cost an that was 1600 quid!

So im open to offers!