Restricted Airspace Infringements

speedmouse

Guys .

Whilst on my travels over the Xmas break I got talking to a freindly chap who worked at the site enclosed and protected by the restricted airspace he was intersted in the wing i was ground handling at the time and liked the idea of our sport .

It Came out whilst talking to him that there has been a number of infringements by paramotors or A paramotor, he seems to think its only one but couldnt be sure .

Please if you know who it is or have heard anything in general chit chat then please give them a freindly Nudge as airspace infringements are just more ammunition for people out there that might want to place regulation upon us .

Just for Info the airspace in question Is R101 Aldermaston. North west of basingstoke .

thanks jim

Jim,

Was he able to give any identification of the wing etc?

I know of several pilots that fly out of the basingstoke area - a busy piece of airspace for paramotors if you ask me - and we might be able to narrow it down if he knows what colour etc.

Then we can just ensure that person knows what they need to.

All the best

Steve