Paramotor Orienteering comp.

Cmon Simon pull yer finger out. I've got loads of routes I can send you from the past 3years USSR rally flight planning which have all been checked on this springs airmap release for legality etc..

Flew from Wolverhampton to Porthcawl and back weekend before last in just over I day. 193 miles on first day and a leisurely 90 mins 36 mile home leg from Andy Phillips house back to Halfpenny Green Aerodrome fot lunch and medals 3rd year in a row. All fingers intact this year. Hoorah.

This one sounds like fun.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have to be honest. I totally forgot about this :-( ( I suspect due to the rubbish year of weather we have had :-( )

I will make sure that it happens in 2013 !!

The biggest thing I need is helpers on the ground who do not want to fly. (for what we have planned and for safety, we would require at least two people to be at each point / LZ......

SW :D

Hi Simon,

Count me in! I Don't fly obviously, but i'd be more than happy to help setup etc. I do ground orienteering for the RAF, and have done for several years due to also being in the cadets, i know its running rather than flying but its the same concept and it could come in handy! Im based Spalding in Lincs.

Send me a Pm, if you want my help :)

Thanks

Mike

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...