just trying to get started and looking for help

andy1977

ok ive only just joined here 5 mins ago and looking to see what people think about different paramotors im 80 kg and about 5.11 im thinking of buying a new para motor but not sure what to go for i was thinking about a pap ros 125. or should i go for something with a polini engine as i dont want to end up with a load of poo would be greatful if you could help me please

Hi and welcome.

Firstly I wouldn't buy a thing until you have had dome lessons.

Spend your money on a decent teacher to start with. What area are you from ?

Carl

im from near manchester ive already spoke with manchester paramotors and meet a few of the lad

Paul will teach you right so your in good hands there.

Dont buy until you have a good understanding of what you need.

Hi and welcome.

Firstly I wouldn't buy a thing until you have had dome lessons.

Spend your money on a decent teacher to start with. What area are you from ?

Carl

im from near manchester ive already spoke with manchester paramotors and meet a few of the lad

Paul will teach you right so your in good hands there.

Dont buy until you have a good understanding of what you need.

Best bit of advice ever wish someone had beat that into me at the start would have saved me an absolute fortune lol

For what its worth, I learnt to fly using a PAP Ros 1400 ( which I still use) and my main gripe was that the frame would flex into the prop and smash it far too easily.

In my first 2 years I broke 4 props ,2 of them the cage only just contacted the ground so finally I put a 115cm prop on instead of the 125cm prop until I became confident with my take offs and landings, the extra clearance makes all the diference. Once confident put the 125 back on.

As a paramotor the PAP has been trouble free for 5 -6 years, starts first or second pull even after a winter parked in a shed.

Regards

Alistair

dont forget the flymecc carbon entry model

which comes complete with the learner pilot hub attachment to save those all soooo delicate props and a two year no qwibles warranty

ive put 160 hrs on mine since feb and have had no probs at all baring a spark plug :D

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]